To ensure that you enjoy your visit to Exploration Acres,
consider the following as you plan your trip:
- For liability reasons, we do not allow dogs or pets at the farm
- Wear comfortable shoes – with over 8 miles of paths you will want to be as comfortable as possible.
- Bring a stroller for children – larger wheel strollers are best for maneuvering through the maze.
Wagons are available free of charge.
- Bring your lunch – while concessions are available, you are welcome to bring your own food/snacks
and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Bug spray – just in case the mosquitos are out.
- Flashlight – for those daring enough to try the maze at night, don’t forget your flashlight!